sexta-feira, 7 de julho de 2017

Who Wore It Best: Fragile Like Us by Sara Barnard

Fragile Like Us is in my July TBR and it's being released on the US on July 18, so I was looking it up on Goodreads and this book already has a lot of different editions and some pretty covers, I thought I would share with you.


UK

My personal favorite, it comes with a different title too, I still don't know which one fits the book better but both are about being broken and fragile so almost the same thing. Anyway, I think this golden details will look gorgeous on my shelf.


Zoella Book Club

According to GR this is an special edition of the Zoella Book Club and oh my god, it's ugly af, so bright it hurts my eyes, I think that I'll have a headache if I keep looking at it


French

Well, this is a bit more simplistic and it's pretty but it doesn't really stands out between all the other covers in a bookstore, still between the covers of this book in particular this is my second favorite.


Spanish

I still haven't read it, so I don't know if a beach has an important meaning for the story but I honestly don't care, I don't want this cover in my bookshelf, weird legs in a weird angle at the beach, no thank you.


Danish

This one is... Okay, if a bit creepy, it seems like a super depressing book and in contrast with the Spanish cover that is like beach, sun and legs is really weird and hard to say which one fits the book best.


German

I didn't like the fonts or the color scheme of this one, it makes the cover seems really juvenile and more into the younger spectrum of YA and more fluffy looking than the synopses seems to be.


Estonian

This reminds me of the first try of the Shatter Me series, and I was really happy when they decided to redesign that cover so yeah, not a favorite. 


US

Now, the US edition, I like the colors, but I'm not a particular fan of models on covers, specially with the faces showing, also this font is trying to do something but ain't working.

Which one is your favorite



Who Wore It Best

UK
Zoella Book Club
French
Spanish
Danish
German
Estonian
US
online polls

Nenhum comentário :

Postar um comentário