sexta-feira, 10 de março de 2017

Who Wore It Best: Heartless by Marissa Meyer

Hey guys, today I'm here with a new feature: Who Wore It Best! It's pretty straight forward, basically I'll pick a book and show the different covers it got around the world and give my impressions on it and a little poll at the end for you to say which cover you liked best, let's get this party started!


The first runner in this super important and relevant contest is



The black US cover, this is the original cover, I was a bit dissapointed by it, it's not in any way ugly but is pretty... Boring, sorry cover, I swear I'm a nice person but maybe if you had a bit of glitter or more wonderland imaginary stuff I could love you.


From what I could gather this was a Owlcrate special edition, so it's a harcover just like the black US just in the white US version. I think I love this one less than the black counter part, at least the red in the other one stood up, now it's just black and white and meh.


This is the UK and DEFINITELY my least favorite, I just found so weird to only have the lips and chin of the model in the cover, and it seems like they covered the model with white powder. 


I think this is from Australia and OH MY GOD, my favorite of them all. I just loved the font and the head of the Queen of Hears and the thorns surrounding her, I really loved this one and is the one I'll be searching to add to my shelves. 


This is from the Dutch edition (I think, somebody pls help me) and I think is the most different, is my second favorite and is just beautiful, it reminds me of a fairy tale cover and this illustration is amazing. 

Now is your time to tell me which one is YOUR favorite in the poll bellow.

Who Wore Best the Heartless Cover

Nenhum comentário :

Postar um comentário