sexta-feira, 10 de fevereiro de 2017

Reading Diary | April 2016

This will be an update of all the books that I read on April of 2016, with links to reviews already posted on the blog or a small impression on the story.

April was another month dedicated for my required readings and I actually didn't read ANY YA books! I know, the horror, I was pretty scared when I realized that too! But I did read some graphic novels, so yay for expanding tastes.

For my Literature curse, I read: Tropicália ou Panis et Circensis (this one was listening to the cd repeatedly + reading the guide to interpret the songs, I love this cd by now and already like to catch on to new things, each sound and words has a meaning, it's really overwhelming, it was a re-read), Dançar tango em Porto Alegre by Sérgio Faraco (this is a collection of short stories and probably my favorite of my required readings, I specially love the third part which is centered on the urban scenario and about the solitude of people in it, it was a re-read), Morangos Mofados by Caio Fernando Abreu (I really thought I would love this one, but most of the short stories where just so crazy and too much internal monologue for me to keep track, not my thing), A Hora da Estrela by Clarice Lispector (I liked this one, it was a re-read and I think I was more emotional the first time around, but still good), Gota D'água by Chico Buarque (this is a play and it was super quick to read, I really hope that someday in my lifetime they do this one again, it was only done one time and it was like four hours long and there was so much stuff - cast, music, etc - that is really hard to present it, but I think it would be amazing to see, still liked to read it).

Them I read some graphic novels, Ms. Marvel volume 2, 3 e 4 (I really liked this series, it had a few crazy plots that weren't really my thing but the art grew on me and I love the messages it passes about girl power), I also read Black Widow volume 1 (this one I actually got a physical copy, since I usually read digital, and I really liked, it was more kicks and booms, but I enjoyed seeing more of Natasha).

Nenhum comentário :

Postar um comentário