sexta-feira, 2 de setembro de 2016

September TBR

Last month I was super sure I had fond the perfect method to keep my reading game on prioritizing books that I've been wanting to read for a long time and/or had been recommended to me but I still hadn't got around to red it, well it didn't worked out that great, I totally forgot about that list and went in a completely opposite direction.

One of the reasons that made me completely forget about my August sort-of-TBR is the fact that I'm in a bit of a slump, I'm still reading and feeling good about most of my reads but after the binge I went in July (20 books!! I know)  it was pretty clear I would need to take a bit of a break of reading. Also, my classes started and now even thought it has only been a bit over two weeks they are slaying me, I have to get out of my house around 06:40 and only come back around 14:00, wish is an insane schedule for me, and put with it more studying the whole afternoon and night and I'm pretty much brain dead around the time I go to bed, which is usually my reading time. I also got sick in the last week of August and my brain is killing, so yeah this slumpish mood is a natural reaction I think.

I hope to get back on track this month, settling in my new schedule and that with it my reading game will be back to a more normal pace. Nonetheless, I still managed to read 6 books in August and two of them are over 500 pages, so yay me! They are The Unexpected Everything by Morgan Matson, A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas, Girl Against the Universe by Paula Stokes, Three Dark Crowns by Kendare Blake, Stalking Jack the Ripper by Kerri Maniscalco and Our Chemical Hearts by Krystal Sutherland (all with reviews to be up on September). 

Now, on to the September TBR




As you may (or not) see is that this TBR is mostly centered on ARCs for October, mostly because I went crazy on Edelweiss one of these days and well, let's just say now I have a lot of new things to read. Some of these are auto approvals so I'm not gonna put much pressure into reading them, these are more for if I already read to ones that I requested/have been wanting to read forever them I may get to them, but some of these are much waited (HI, NEW MEG CABOT BOOK! HI, MELINA ADULT MYSTERY!!!) and are definitely gonna be a priority to get to.

Well, that was it for me, wish me luck and tell me in the comments what is in your TBR for September.

Nenhum comentário :

Postar um comentário