terça-feira, 27 de setembro de 2016

Get to Know Me Uncomfortably Well - Part 2

41. ARE YOU A GOOD LIAR?

I would like to think that I'm but it really depends, sometimes I can lie without thinking but other times I give myself away right from the bat.

42. ARE YOU A GOOD JUDGE OF CHARACTER?

I think so, I like to think of myself as an observer and that with this I can make good judgment of other people personalities.

43. CAN YOU DO ANY ACCENTS OTHER THAN YOUR OWN?

First of all I don't have an accent *coughcough* but no, I can't do any accents, even thought Portuguese has a shit ton of accents to try.

44. DO YOU HAVE A STRONG ACCENT?

Well, as I said above, I don't really think I have one, but to people of other parts of Brazil they usually can instantly say from where I'm so, I guess I do.

45. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE ACCENT?

Bennedict Cumberbatch.

46. WHAT IS YOUR PERSONALITY TYPE?

Quiet, terrible with people and socializing, often comes out as cold and/or bitch-y but is actually clueless, extrovert when drunk and with the right people, intense procrastinator (like, should be studying right now and not answering these stupid questions).

47. WHAT IS YOUR MOST EXPENSIVE PIECE OF CLOTHING?

Do glasses count as clothing? Nah? Okay, I don't really spend much on clothes, like at all, my most expensive thing is my wool coat.

48. CAN YOU CURL YOUR TONGUE?

Yep.

49. ARE YOU AN INNIE OR AN OUTIE?

I actually got scared of this question because I had to google what it was and the first definition of Urban Dictionary is about vaginas. But yeah, innie.

50. LEFT OR RIGHT HANDED?

Right handed, I'm a walking cliche.

51. ARE YOU SCARED OF SPIDERS?

I don't particularly like then, since I'm allergic to most of the things that can bite me but not like super scared either.

52. FAVOURITE FOOD?

HOW, HOW CAN I CHOOSE??? Probably french fries, milkshake and milka chocolate (omg, this is the best chocolate ever, I need one rn).

53. FAVOURITE FOREIGN FOOD?

I'm pretty bad in trying new foods, but probably yakisoba, spring rolls and guacamole (not together).

54. ARE YOU A CLEAN OR MESSY PERSON?

Messy, all the way, my dad's apartment is like a bachelors apartment, only worse because most of the guys I know are much better at organizing and cleaning than I'm.

55. MOST USED PHRASE?

Idk, I don't really use trade mark phrases in my daily life, probably anything by Ines Brasil.

56. MOST USED WORD?

Miga (translation would be something around gurl).

57. HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE FOR YOU TO GET READY?

Around 40 minutes every morning, with eating and everything else.

58. DO YOU HAVE MUCH OF AN EGO?

Nah, I pretty much don't even know what ego means.

59. DO YOU SUCK OR BITE LOLLIPOPS?

This is so dirt. Anyway, who bites lollipops??? Is like, you end with the fun so much sooner, why?? So, yeah, suck.

60. DO YOU TALK TO YOURSELF?

I'm always talking to myself in my mind and having passionate discussions and sometimes I end up letting some escape, but I don't do this nearly as much as my mom, who is literally always talking.

61. DO YOU SIGN TO YOURSELF?

I'm extremely self conscious and in my mom's house you can hear everything, and I mean EVERYTHING, there is very little privacy so I rarely sign out loud, not even in the shower to not be listened but I'm trying to work a bit on this and in my dad's I expend the entire afternoon alone, so maybe I'll improve on this.

62. ARE YOU A GOOD SINGER?

God, no, I'm terrible.

63. BIGGEST FEAR?

Fail and not finding a meaning to my life.

64. ARE YOU A GOSSIP?

I don't think so, at least I try not to be.

65. BEST DRAMATIC MOVIE YOU'VE SEEN?

Hmm, it's on my favorite movies, I think Little Miss Sunshine is drama? Idk, but pretty good and for me it's.

66. DO YOU LIKE SHORT OR LONG HAIR?

Idk, for me I think long but I don't really have a definitive preference.

67. CAN YOU NAME ALL 50 STATES OF AMERICA?

Nope, I can name all states of my country but yeah, of america let me see how many I can name... 26 at the top of my head and now I'm lost to geography games...

68. FAVOURITE SCHOOL SUBJECT?

Biology, history, human geography, parts of chemistry, literature.

69. EXTROVERT OR INTROVERT?

Introvert.

70. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN SCUBA-DIVING?

Kinda, I went but at the time I got scared and only went like 1 m bellow water so yeah, lame :/

71. WHAT MAKES YOU NERVOUS?

The fear of failing and setting myself to failure by wanting too much/things that are not for me.

72. ARE YOU SCARED OF THE DARK?

Not really, I mean street dark yes, but not my house in the dark during the night.

73. DO YOU CORRECT PEOPLE WHEN THEY MAKE MISTAKES?

I try not to, since I make a shit ton of mistakes too - in pronunciation and school mistakes.

74. ARE YOU TICKLISH?

Sorta, not too much like people can't touch me but a bit.

75. HAVE YOU EVER STARTED A RUMOR?

Oh, yes, definitely I was such a bitch in elementary school/junior high, I seriously needed to have know feminism sooner.

76. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN A POSITION OF AUTHORITY?

Well, in one debate a teacher put me as the referee so I would judge the arguments of the colleges, that was pretty cool and I basically destroyed their thesis. Okay, so I was still a bitch in high school.

77. HAVE YOU EVER DRANK UNDERAGE?

Oh, yes, I dare say most of the times I drank was when I was underage, I was much more into parties when I was like 16/17 than when I actually could legally enter those places and drink.

78. HAVE YOU EVER DONE DRUGS?

Nothing illegal.

79. WHO WAS YOUR FIRST REAL CRUSH?

Oh, well, it was over a boy that I only knew from the internet, when I was like 14, pretty much crushed my soul and everything until I rebounded with a girl that I also met over the internet, and got my soul crushed all over again.

80. HOW MANY PIERCINGS DO YOU HAVE?

Only my earrings.

Nenhum comentário :

Postar um comentário