terça-feira, 20 de setembro de 2016

Get to Know Me Uncomfortably Well - Part 1

Hey guys, this is something that I took from the Paperiot and is basically a bunch of non book related questions, all over the place, so sit down and get to know me a bit more.

1. WHAT IS YOUR MIDDLE NAME?

Well, I have 4 names so I don't actually have a middle name, two are last names and two are part of a composed name, but for the sake of this question it's Mara.

2. HOW OLD ARE YOU?

22 years old, going 23 in December, so I won't be able to sing TSwift anymore :(

3. WHAT IS YOUR BIRTHDAY?

December 15. Very close to Christmas which is very bad for presents since it usually results in only one gift.

4. WHAT IS YOUR ZODIAC SIGN?

Sagittarius, I'm apparently adventurous and stuff but I don't see that, not even on The Sims I go for adventurous things, mostly of the time I just focus on getting on the top of my career (usually medical career, even thought I try to get at the top of all of them).

5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE COLOUR?

Probably purple, at least it was for a time, I had my entire wardrobe in purple, yep it was as horrendous as it sounds - purple coats, t-shirts, snickers, wool sweaters... Right now, idk, probably a mix with dark green, black and blue.

6. WHAT IS YOUR LUCKY NUMBER?

I don't know if it's lucky, but the number 13 had a lot of meaning already in my life.

7. DO YOU HAVE ANY PETS?

Yes, I'm used to always have pets, since I was three and we moved to a house, but right now we only have two - a dog, Lady and a cat, Nego (as in Negro without the R). They are the cutest things in my life, but right now they are living with my mom so I can only see them on weekends </3 it's really sad, my dog cries every time.








8. WHERE ARE YOU FROM?

Brazil. from the capital of the further south state of the country, which it's a bit weird because all of the cliches from my country don't really apply here since Brazil is so big and has so many different cultures within itself. From example, it's much closer to Buenos Aires than Rio de Janeiro.

9. HOW TALL ARE YOU?

For the entire world, expect the USA, I'm 1m54cm, according to Google this is around 5'1'' (yep, I'm a smurf).

10. WHAT SHOE SIZE ARE YOU?

Well, this is hard because in almost any country we have a different size, I'm 35 on Brazil but according to this website I'm 37 on Europe, 6.5 in USA and 5 in Australia.

11. HOW MANY PAIRS OF SHOES DO YOU OWN?

A lot. I'm not going to count, but I basically use like three pairs, a tennis, a flip flop and/or fluffy slippers (depending on the season) and usually I have a favorite ballet flat until it rips apart and I need to find a new one.

12. WHAT WAS YOUR LAST DREAM ABOUT?

I don't really recall my dreams that well, but I have a vague memory about being about a geography class (yep, I know, I'm lame, even in my dream I dream about classes), in my defense I really like this teacher.

13. WHAT TALENTS DO YOU HAVE?

Snorts. I don't really have any, but I do manage to watch entire seasons of tv shows in like a day, this is a talent right? I'm that person that know all the different alerts Netflix sends you and even the random order they tend to appear.

14. ARE YOU PSYCHIC IN ANY WAY?

Nope, and I don't believe in these sorta of things, they only really work for me in books.

15. FAVOURITE SONG?

This is mean and useless since it's always changing, right now I'm obsessed with Ariana Grande new album and my favorite song is Thinking About You and I'm always listening to You Can't Stop the Beat from the Hairspray movie, I just love this song, it's so upbeat and always put me in a good mood.

16. FAVOURITE MOVIE?

Phew. Okay, this one is basically impossible. I don't really watch that many movies but usually the ones that I watch, I watch like 100 times so they all become favourites. But yeah, some of my obsessions were Star Trek (the new ones), the whole Marvel universe, with a gigantic emphasis on Iron Man (especially the first two), I love musicals, but Mamma Mia has a especial place for me, Little Miss Sunshine (I cry so much at this movie, it's embarrassing, I can't see it with other people), Eternal Sunshine of a Spotless Mind (ditto, since we're on Kate Winslet there is also Titanic and Finding Neverland), Pirates of the Caribbean, Frozen, Big Hero 6, The Incredibles, basically everything from Disney and Pixar from the 90's up until now, and probably a lot more of rom coms that I'm forgetting.

17. WHO WOULD BE YOUR IDEAL PARTNER?

Romantically? I don't have the slightest clue, but probably someone that I loved and had the same values than me would probably be a good start.

18. DO YOU WANT CHILDREN?

I probably would only have children if I had a partner, that I was sure would raise them together sharing the responsibility otherwise I couldn't imagine myself wanting to have children, all by myself.


19. DO YOU WANT A CHURCH WEDDING?

No, I wouldn't oppose to it if the person I was with really wanted one but it isn't part of my dream or anything.

20. ARE YOU RELIGIOUS?

No, I was raised christian but it's been years since I went to church for service and anyone on my immediate family (mom and dad). I would probably classify myself as agnostic, since I do believe there is something out there that is bigger than us, but I don't really see reason in the religious dogmas that were presented to me so far, I don't really think that if God exist (or any other spiritual, all powerful form exist) really cares about our daily lives and choices.

21. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN TO THE HOSPITAL?

Yes, a lot. To emergencies because of respiratory problems, I had a surgery when I was 6 to remove my amygdala, I also stayed in the psychiatric ward of a hospital for one week and them latter for a two years had consultations on the ambulatory, so I went there every week.

22. HAVE YOU EVER GOT INTO TROUBLE WITH THE LAW?

No, there was some warnings from underage drinking and theft but never an actual problem.

23. HAVE YOU EVER MET ANY CELEBRITIES?

One day, there was a local band giving autographs on the mall near by and I went, so there is that.

24. BATHS OR SHOWERS?

Showers, I think baths can be quite unhygienic.

25. WHAT COLOUR SOCKS ARE YOU WEARING?

White, like 99% of my socks.

26. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN FAMOUS?

LOL

27. WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE A CELEBRITY?

Well, that depends on why I was a celebrity, but I wouldn't mind having being born a Kardashian, not even a little bit.

28. WHAT TYPE OF MUSIC DO YOU LIKE?

Mostly pop, but I'm flexible, I like some indie too, and a few rock bands, sometimes even country and folk.

29. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN SKINNY DIPPING?

Does this count if I was an infant when it happened? No? Oh well, then no.

30. HOW MANY PILLOWS DO YOU SLEEP WITH?

Two, always two, more or less doesn't work.

31. WHAT POSITION DO YOU USUALLY SLEEP IN?

Usually in my right side.

32. HOW BIG IS YOUR HOUSE?

For the American standard is supper small, but is normal size for my country - my mom is a two bedroom house with a big patio and my dad's a two bedroom apartment.

33. WHAT DO YOU TYPICALLY HAVE FOR BREAKFAST?

I still need to find a good breakfast food that doesn't leave with nausea, but so far the best I found is bread and fruits.

34. HAVE YOU EVER FIRED A GUN?

No, but I want to.

35. HAVE YOU EVER TRIED ARCHERY?

Nope :( I would feel so much into a fantasy novel if I ever tried archery.

36. FAVOURITE CLEAN WORD?

Oh, I have this answer thanks to The Revenge Playbook, I discovered this german word there, it's Backpfeifengesicht which means a face that should be slapped.

37. FAVOURITE SWEAR WORD?

This is actually a expression, but I love bloody hell, it just says so much, when someone says bloody hell you know shit is real.

38. WHAT'S THE LONGEST YOU'VE EVER GONE WITHOUT SLEEP?

It's been a while since I puled my 24+ hours wake but in 2013, I had classes at morning and one afternoon per week until 6 PM and I usually slept in the afternoons on the other days and spend the whole night awake, so when I had this class I usually would go about 30 hours awake or something like that.

39. DO YOU HAVE ANY SCARS?

Yes, one very small in my right knee, from stitches I got a few years back.

40. HAVE YOU EVER HAD A SECRET ADMIRER?

Well, this is turning out to be a really sad tale about my lack of love life but no.

Nenhum comentário :

Postar um comentário