quinta-feira, 29 de setembro de 2016

Get to Know Me Uncomfortably Well - Final Part

81. CAN YOU ROLL YOUR Rs?

Yep and in english a bit too much because of my native language, it's really annoying.

82. HOW FAST CAN YOU TYPE?

Average I think, I never counted it I guess? But in my cell phone I'm pretty slow in comparison to my friends.

83. HOW FAST CAN YOU RUN?

Not fast at all, I can't even walk fast, I'm short and fat so it's pretty hard to keep up with anyone when walking in groups and it's pretty impossible to me to run after a bus for example, really annoying thing too. I guess I could change this by becoming more active and loosing weight but nah, it's easier to just sit down and watch tv (and also study, so much study I need to do).

84. WHAT COLOUR IS YOUR HAIR?

It's brown, but has some natural highlights that are blond and in the sun it may appear to be red, so I guess it's a bit auburn depending on the light, but mostly brown and the rest is wishful thinking.

85. WHAT COLOUR ARE YOUR EYES?

Hmm... In my country we call this sort of colour honey, and it's kind of the colour of honey and if I stay too much in the pool it looks a bit orange. Yep, weird.

86. WHAT ARE YOU ALLERGIC TO?

Almost every insect, it's really annoying too since it means I'm always with allergies in the summer and a bit from pets hair and dust, I also have rinite so I'm basically always with some allergy.

87. DO YOU KEEP A JOURNAL?

Nope, I did when I was like 10 but then found out my mom was reading it and never got one, ever again, I was pretty horrified with this situation I mean, imagine someone reading your super secretive pre-teen thoughts.

88. WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS DO?

My dad works for the electric energy state company and my mom doesn't work.

89. DO YOU LIKE YOUR AGE?

Sure, I don't have anything against my age, just wish I was doing something different with this age.

90. WHAT MAKES YOU ANGRY?

A lot of stuff, today a nightmare made me angry, I was fighting with my mom in it, it was pretty upsetting, I woke up crying because of how angry I was and them needed to remind myself it was just a dream.

91. DO YOU LIKE YOUR OWN NAME?

Yes, I quite like it.

92. HAVE YOU ALREADY THOUGHT OF BABY NAMES,  AND IF SO, WHAT ARE THEY?

I usually find pretty names from books, which are usually written in english so the names are unpronounceable (at least in a correct form) in my country, so no, no baby names.

93. DO YOU WANT A BOY OR A GIRL FOR A CHILD?

I don't really think this is a choice kind of thing and it's obvs it doesn't matter.

94. WHAT ARE YOUR STRENGTHS?

What an entire season of a tv show in one day, not mattering what I need to do that day and/or the length of the season, read an entire book in a day, again not mattering the responsibilities and length, eat everything that has cheese or chocolate in it, sleep for 12 hours straight.

95. WHAT ARE YOUR WEAKNESSES?

Fear. Of failure, of getting out of the house, of the unknown, of social situations, of romantic involvements, of emotional repercussions, of making decisions, of regret.

96. HOW DID YOU GET YOUR NAME?

My parents had three names selected (Bruna Fernanda, Thais Celina e Deyse Mara) and when I was born and they saw me, they decided on my name (Deyse Mara).

97. WERE YOUR ANCESTORS ROYALTY?

Nope, the only royalty of my country still caries it in its names and titles. But there was some slaves.

98. Repeat.

99. COLOUR OF YOUR BEDSPREAD?

Right now is violet, and it usually is violet actually, I like to alternate between a Tinkerbell blanket and a violet wool blanket (which is the one I'm using right now, and it's so fluffy, ily).

100. COLOUR OF YOUR ROOM?

In my mom's is pink, thanks to my 10 years old self and in my dad's is blue, thanks to the person who used to live there.

Well, that's it for me guys, fell free to answer these questions too and link to me in the comments!



Nenhum comentário :

Postar um comentário