sexta-feira, 12 de agosto de 2016

Pokémon Go Book Tag


The Pokémon Go Book Tag was created by Aentee @ Read at Midnight, I wasn't tagged but I want to do it so whatever, who needs rules and all that.

This is a hard one because I always was a reader, when I started reading with about 5/6 years and was obsessed with everything Princess/Disney related I would have multiples copies of the same fairy tale only from different publishers, Meg Cabot introduced me to YA when YA wasn't a thing yet and Twilight definitely was a turning point in my reading life.

The only possible answer for this one is Harry Potter (it already counts as a classic, right? It's definitely iconic), I'll always come back to re-read this series no matter how old I get.

Hmm, this is a difficult one because I usually want to read books that are getting hyped... I guess Collen Hoover books in general, they are pretty popular and everyone reads it when there is a new release but her kind of NA doesn't seem my kind of type. 

I'll have to go with everything by Jennifer L. Armentrout, she always uses YA tropes on her stories but they never play out the way you would expect.


I'm not one to read chunky books, they always scare me away so there are a few for this one like A song of Ice and Fire of George R.R. Martin (read the first two, started the third and never got around to finishing it), Outlander by Diana Gabaldon (read the start of the first one years ago and never picked it back up), The Luminaries by Eleanor Catton, The Stormlight Archive by Brandon Sanderson (I honestly tried reading this one more than one time and didn't finish the first chapter), these are the ones that I own, if I went looking into my Goodreads for the ones that I wish I would read...

I usually always lose sleep because of books so this is a hard one, to keep it simple I'll have to go with only the last one that kept me up until 3 AM, it was The Unexpected Everything by Morgan Matson.

HA this is so funny, if I would list ALL my bookish OTP we would stay here for days so I'll go with just the most memorable ones from this year: Zoe/Digby from Trouble, Shahrzad/Khalid from The Wrath and the Dawn, Feyre/Rhysand from A Court of Thorns and Roses, Magnus/Alec from The Immortal Instruments (re-reads count), Agnieszka/Dragon from Uprooted, Simon/Blue from Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda (re-reads count x2), Dorian/Jasper from The Girl at Midnight (re-reads count x3).

I only got around to reading All Our Yesterdays by Cristin Terrill this year (I know, I know) and it was definitely fast-paced, I read it in one day and right from the first chapter it was a couldn't put down kind of book.

I know that I lot, like A LOT, of people are tired of all the new Shadowhunters spin-offs but I honestly like them and am always happy to hear about new ones, I can't get enough of this world and will keep reading them. Also, Rick Riordan because I'll never deny a new sight of Percabeth.

I don't really keep track of what is debut or not and never made a conscious effort to read more debuts of said year, but I'm excited for Cherry by Lindsey Rosin that is going to get published this month!

Meg Cabot, J.K. Rowling, Rick Riordan, Stephenie Meyer, Sophie Kinsella, these authors are solid with me and have been in my auto-buy list for years.


I don't know if this series is hyped outside of the blogspere but His Fair Assassin by Robin LaFevers, I just ordered the third book and it's supposed to get to me this week yet so I'm excited to read it soon. 


Hmm, the sequels that I'm waiting are from books that I read recently and/or already have a date to be released so I know they will be getting to me soon, or the series already have more books released and I only need to catch up. I'll go with The Fallen Kingdom by Elizabeth May that is only going to be released on June 2017 and I read the second one in November 2015 so yeah :((( why so far away 

The Seven Realms series by Cinda Williams Chima, I was expecting to like this one but I wasn't expecting to love it quite so much thought I still need to finish it.

Everything by Harry Potter. I feel like the movies and books have so much different versions and I want ALL OF THEM, so far I only own my original brazilian editions which are pretty used some with fallen pages and their spines don't stand straight anymore so yeah, I need a prettier version of my favorite series.

That was it for this tag, if you feel like doing it feel tagged by me or if you already did leave the link bellow so I can see your answers! 

Nenhum comentário :

Postar um comentário