terça-feira, 5 de janeiro de 2016

December Book Haul

Hey guys, I'm here with a new trying feature on the blog (yep another one, shut up and let me be), this is the well known Book Haul where I show to you guys the books I've bought on the last month. Let's get on with it!


This was my Christmas haul, I got Scan by Sarah Fine (which is on my January TBR already, so excited to get to it), Auggie & Me by R.J. Palacio (which is a companion of short stories to Wonder, one of my favorites books ever, thought I'll need to re-read Wonder first before getting into this one), The Glass Sentence by S.E. Grove (YA fantasy about a world whre there is different time periods, hell yeah sign me up, probably gonna be reading this when the third and last one come out), The Art of Being Normal by Lisa Williamson (already read this one and it was amazing, probably a mini review is gonna be coming about it) and Girl Defective by Simmone Howell (this is an aussie YA contemporary that sounds a super amazing coming of age story).


The Complete Persepolis by Marjane Satrapi (this is a graphic novel and it was pretty good, extremely interesting since I studied a little bit of Iran this year), The Song of Achilles by Madeline Miller (this was a disappointment, more about it on my review), The DUFF by Kody Keplinger (loved this one, read it on one night on a high of feels and amaziness, should probably do a review about it soon), The Queen of the Tearling by Erica Johasen (I'm excited to get to this one soon, probably when the last one comes out), A World Without Princes by Soman Chainani (I already own the first one on paperback so I was excited when I found this one, I hope on binge read this series this year), The Austere Academy by Lemony Snicket (I've been collecting the books of this series on the hope to read them all, soon-ish).

That was all for this edition, I probably won't have that much on the next months because it will not be Christmas so less gifts and auto presentes. So, what did you guys got for Christmas tell me all about it on the commentaries. 

Nenhum comentário :

Postar um comentário