sexta-feira, 18 de dezembro de 2015

#CRAMATHON

Hey guys, so this is very last minute but I decided to join in on the fun of the Cramathon, it's a read-a-thon hosted by Whitty Novels and you can get to know more about it on this video. It goes from December 19 to December 22 and there is some challenges, so let's get into my TBR.


1. Read an audibook or ebook: For me is quite easy to read an ebook since I read them for the majority of the time, but I'm putting "This Savage Song" by Victoria Schwab here because I've been dying to read something by her and this one is up on Edelweiss. Other likely options are: anything available at Edelweiss or from my Kobo.

2. Read a bindup: When I got the Losing It series I got it on a bindup edition and I still have Finding It & Keeping Her to read. I have some other options on this one but they are 1000+ pages so yeah, this one is the more likely to happen.

3. Finish a series/Read the last book of a series: I just downloaded "Remembrance" by Meg Cabot from Edelweiss and it fits perfectly this category since it's the (maybe) last/newest book on the Mediator series. Other probably option is "Lady Renegades" by Rachel Hawkins, the third and final book of the Rebel Belle trilogy.



4. Read a book under 200 pages: "Beasts of no Nation" is actually my only option of book and not novella/short story so yeah. But maybe I read a novella from one of my series if I don't feel like reading this one.

5. Finish a book you DNF'ed: this is actual a cheat since I did put "Onyx" but with every intention of picking it up again, another option for this category would be "Saving Francesca".

6. Read a graphic novel series (or as many as you can): I read the first volume of Ms. Marvel a while back and I definitely want to pick it up its sequels, so this is a great opportunity. Other options are Amulet and Fables.

7. Read 5 books total: well, I would love to this to happen but it seems unlikely I'm not a speed reader and have things to do like, every day of this read-a-thon but still I hope that getting into this will give me a gas to read a bit more this week. 

That's it for my Cramathon TBR, tell me on the comments bellow if you're participating and what is your TBR for it. 

Nenhum comentário :

Postar um comentário