terça-feira, 14 de outubro de 2014

Top Ten Places Books Made Me Want To Visit

Top Ten Tuesday is an original weekly feature hosted at The Broke and the Bookish.


Hi guys, I usually don't do Top Ten's but this week theme seems so much fun & is something that I was thinking of doing a list myself these days ago. This weeks theme is places I want to go because of books, so primarily I choose places that I wouldn't have any interest if I hadn't read a book that picked out my intention to that book.

1. The Wizarding World of Harry Potter at Islands of Adventure, on Universal Studios at Orlando & 2. King's Cross Station & 3. The Warner Bros Studio Tours, both on London: Well, I don't even need to splain those do I? It's Harry Potter which means my childhood which means I'm probably gonna cry when I visit this places.

4. Baker Street & 5.  The Sherlock Holmes Pub near Charing Cross & 6. The statue that there is of Sherlock somewhere, all of this on London: THERE ARE SO MANY SHERLOCK LOCATIONS IN LONDON THAT I CAN'T EVEN! Seriously, my love for this detective started on my first year of high school and since them has only grew.

7. The Who Shop & 8. The Doctor Who Walking Tour & 9. Basically Tardis hunting on London, all of these are in London: SERIOUSLY A WHO SHOP, AN ENTIRE STORE TO DOCTOR WHO STUFF I'M GONNA BE SO BROOKE WHEN I LEAVE IT AND WON'T EVEN CARE!!! Also seeing places from the show and The Tardis is gonna be awesome. Also Doctor Who have books (I just didn't read them yet).

10. Cadair Idris, on Wales: Okay, there is a LOT of places outside the big cities on Europe that I want to visit, but I really want to visit this place because of my love for Cassandra Clare's Shadowhunter world. 

Okay, I think these are the purely based on my fandoms. Some of them are in your list of places to visit? Or totally not? Tell me all on the comentaries!

Nenhum comentário :

Postar um comentário